General Blog Introduction






 Welcome to my first blog!

Hi, my name is Tionna. This is for my AICE Media Studies class. The purpose of this is to be  documentation of all the blogs I will be creating throughout the school year. I will be constructing a four page magazine containing a cover page, a double-page spread, and contents page. I will be working in a group while submitting my own individual work.

The skills that I have are that I have a creative mind that will help me with making my magazine appealing and I have also worked with a form of photoshop before. The skills that I hope to successfully learn to successfully create my media product are how to edit, what different camera angles and camera shots are.

The main task include:

  •  The front page, contents and feature article( of at least two pages) of a new magazine. All images and text that will be used in this portfolio must be original meaning they must be done by me.
  • There must be a minimum of 4 images per candidate.
  • Researching other magazine content and constructing a foundation portfolio.
  • The task is preceded by relevant preliminary exercises to build up my skills with equipment and their understanding of conventions.
Reference photo from Canava-https://www.canva.com/design/DAEt-US0zNo/BWnLkpDQVAOBVLBqoOWFrg/edit?layoutQuery=welcome

Comments

Popular Posts