Reflection on Syllabus

 


Welcome Back!

     My prior knowledge of media and ability to grasp creativity will help me complete the tasks at hand. I am looking forward to gaining knowledge about analyzing different types of media, being able to catch an audience attention through my media and testing the skills I already have along with obtaining new skills. I am also looking for to the fact that I will be able to use these new skills down the line outside of my Media Studies class. I am both anxious and excited because this is something new and I know that it will take a large amount of focus when compiling my portfolio. This type of exam and skill set that I have to learn is what mostly fills my anxiousness. However, with great focus I feel that I will be able to do what needs to be done. I hope to gain even better time management after taking this course because I know that the capacity of the workload will help with that.



Comments

Popular Posts