Creative Critical Reflection #3


How did your production skills develop throughout this project?

       At the beginning of this project I was informed on the different camera angles and positions. I also gained knowledge on the components of a magazine. Such as, a masthead which is the biggest title on the cover of the magazine. Since I have never put together a magazine my production had a slow started. During the process of learning how to create a magazine it at first was a struggle because I’ve never edited or put things together digitally.  As the course went on I started to get the hang of how blogs were supposed to be done. I have gotten to be very creative throughout this project being able to edit and take photos from new and different angles that I did not know about before. Also discovering new platforms like Canva and learning how to navigate it and making my blog post aesthetically pleasing. While doing this I realized that I like things to be organized and to align. It took ample time and effort to go through the drafts of my Cover page, table of contents, and double page spread. The skills I have acquired through this production process will stick with me for a long time             



Comments

Popular Posts